Sunday, July 5, 2009

Silence of my inner ones….

Silence is dangerous. Silence terrifies people most. Silence is scary and I think it is not black. People normally relate scary things with black color -a black night, a black ghost, a black day, a black magic, a black cat…

Do you know there are a few white things which are scary or we think they are scary? Silence is one of them…

I call myself ‘A White Indian’ and I am ‘White’ because I look scary. My silence is white, sometimes my feelings are white, sometimes my emotions are white, sometimes my blood is white…. I have always felt and seen a different world. A world where people get terrified just looking at me. A world which should be for me but its not……

I am silent and white..a deadly scary combination. Actually I am made of a few different characters. They live somewhere inside me. They are silent and never speak. They love to observe things happening around but never speak. They are dying..each one of them and I am no more going to let this happen.

So this blog is for them..this blog is a place where they would be writing..they would be speaking without thinking of any worldly rules and obligations..they would be breathing and spitting their thoughts out..

They are just looking for their ‘Wilson’ (a character in Cast Away). Is there any??

1 comment: